I respect your privacy. I do not share or rent email or mailing list information with anyone. I disclaim responsibility for accidental or intentional misuse of information by ourselves or any 3rd party. I may disclose information when I am legally compelled to do so or to protect site owner’s rights.
The services to be provided by, service provider Heather Lynn Tobin, as agreed jointly with the client. Sessions may address specific personal projects, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession. Other services include value clarification, brainstorming, identifying plans of action, examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action.
Throughout the working relationship, the service provider, will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client understands that successful sessions requires a co-active collaborative approach between client and coach. In the relationship, the service provider plays the role of a facilitator of change, but it is the client’s responsibility to enact or bring about the change.
I, Heather Lynn Tobin, do not engage in therapy with my clients. In entering into the relationship, and signing the agreement, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties arise during the course of the relationship, you will notify me immediately so that I can discuss with you an appropriate referral. Or in an emergency, you will call 911 and seek urgent care.
As the client, you agree to:
- Arrive at each session on time, regardless of whether it is held online, over the phone or in person, and understand that the session will end at the discussed, agreed upon and scheduled completion mark
- Pay for services in advance of the commencement of each session.
- Cancel within 24 hours notice, without financial consequence, cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will not be refunded.
- Take full responsibility for your choices and decisions and not hold Heather Lynn Tobin accountable for any loss, damage or cost, economic or otherwise sustained by The Client (or any person associated with The Client) in the event of mental, physical, emotional stress or distress (or other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to the sessions.
- Continue to seek and partake in any medical treatment or advice from your licensed medical professional, as Heather Lynn Tobin is not a licensed medical practitioner and does not give medical advice or act as a replacement to any existing or future medical treatments.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Details of sessions are held in the strictest confidence, and all reasonable endeavors to ensure that no details are disclosed to any third party, other than when:
- Such disclosure is required by law, or
- Heather Lynn Tobin determines that there is a clear and imminent danger to The Client or others.
Whether this agreement is signed or not, you as a client upon commencing services with Heather Lynn Tobin to engage in coaching, healing and consulting services understand that the above-mentioned items fully and without exception apply to you.